Why You'll Love Working Here
A Word From Wes Bradford
Clifford & Bradford Insurance Agency is a unique agency. We have sustained growth for almost 75 years, ensuring a bright future for our clients and our employees. If you are looking for a professional, forward-looking company where you can dedicate your career, you must consider us! Our team is small enough to feel like a family, and large enough to be a leading, privately owned agency.
People might not dream of going into the insurance business, but I can assure you that our industry is a fun, fast-paced, ever-changing industry that will keep you on your toes and keep you learning year after year.
We are interested in seeing where your strengths can help lead our agency.
Are we your
greatest career move?
Submit your resume below!
The Employee Experience
What Our Employees Have To Say
As an insurance professional, I can’t imagine working for another agency. My opportunities at Clifford & Bradford have expanded my earning potential with unique insurance products and a professional account management staff to help ensure our clients have the best service, coverage, and value. I have confidence every day that being the best insurance agent for my clients is something our entire team strives to be.
We are all about people! Our clients are our number one priority, and that means we stay focused on what’s most important to them: their employees, their company, their assets, and their families. Insurance is just how we “make the magic happen” and make sure that rainy days don’t set our clients back. Our team works together every day to protect people, and that’s the most important way to spend your working day.
I truly value my career at Clifford & Bradford. We work as a team to provide the best service to our clients. I am proud to be on the cutting edge of insurance, while working for a privately-owned agency. It gives us the flexibility to try new processes and products to enhance our clients’ experiences. We know we have to be the best to keep our clients, and we strive for that every day!
Are You Our Next Expert?
This Position is now open!
Customer Service Representative
- The Commercial Customer Service Representative enjoys working in a team environment assisting our Account Managers as you provide outstanding service to our clients and producers. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong organizational & interpersonal skills to learn the insurance industry.
- Our ideal candidate will have a positive "can-do" attitude by taking initiative, being enthusiastic, dependable, and highly professional. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast pased, multi-tasking, time sensitive environment. You will enjoy a professional work environment that requires strong computer skills, the ability to prioritize daily tasks, and ability to communicate well with staff and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficient knowledge in the daily use and processing of work in the Agency Management System
- Insurance certificate production
- Policy data entry
- Policy & endorsement processing & review
- Renewal book support to the Account Manager & Producer
- Loss Run & MVR production
- Timely response to client & company emails and & phone calls
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Property Casualty license by the CA Department of Insurance preferred
- One year insurance experience preferred
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older